Top hotels in Valencia
Reviewed on 24 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 13 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 4 Sep,2020
Top things to do in Valencia
Valencia Beach Holiday
There's nothing like a Valencia holiday to give you a little extra bounce in your step. The soothing melody of rolling surf and the smell of salty sea air will recharge your mind, body and soul. To be near the centre of town on your trip to Valencia, base yourself around Malvarrosa Beach (3 miles (5 km) away). If you're intending to stay for a bit, look into our Valencia holiday deals. Not only will you save some cash, you'll also have other stunning beaches around you to explore, like Pinedo Beach and Platja del Saler. Now that's a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Valencia
- If you'd love to stay just a short walk from the water, check out what's available at these Valencia beach hotels. There's sure to be something to suit your style.
- Apartments are also popular with many visitors to these parts. Total Valencia Loft terrace and Flat El Porto - Valencia are examples of what you can expect from this type of accommodation.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Valencia take care of all the little details. That means more time for you to zero in on the important task of unwinding and relaxing.
- Valencia, population 814,200, is popular for countless reasons. Get some useful tips on our Valencia things to do page.
- Oceanografic Aquarium is one big sight you need to see here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, look up our Valencia holiday deals.