Visiting Vilanova I la Geltru
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Vilanova I la Geltru, which is also known for its restaurants and cafes. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Vilanova I la Geltru
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Reus (REU), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) away
Getting around Vilanova I la Geltru
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Vilanova i la Geltrú Station. Vilanova I la Geltru may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Vilanova I la Geltru
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Vilanova I la Geltru gets about 594 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°C