Budget Hostels from SG$31
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Vitoria
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Vitoria
Quality Suites Vila Velha
Reviewed on 14 Feb,2020
Go Inn Vitoria
Reviewed on 12 Dec,2017
Sheraton Vitoria Hotel
Reviewed on 29 Nov,2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for low-cost places to stay in Vitoria, a hostel in town might be a great choice. No two hostels look exactly the same, but these dormitory-style accommodation options all feature the following:
- Shared rooms (though many have private options too)
- Budget prices
- A social atmosphere
Hostels are a great way to stay in Vitoria for a lower cost, so you can save your money for exploring.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Vitoria?
The weather can be important when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically February and January, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 32° C and night-time temperatures average 23° C
- April-June: 30° C is the daytime average and 18° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 27° C and night-time averages are around 18° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 21° C at night
- Average rainfall is 1342 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Vitoria?
Depending on your interests, you might like these places:Top Sights
- Penha Convent
- Garoto Chocolate Factory
- Mangue Seco Municipal Park
- Pedra da Cebola Park
- Pedra do Penedo
- Galpao Theater
- Solar Monjardim Museum
- Museum of Art of Espirito Santo
Overall, Vitoria is known for its:
- Black-sand beaches
- Water parks
How to Get to Vitoria and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away from the city centre. Once you've arrived, you may want to use public transport to get around. To check out more of the surrounding area, hop on a train at Cariacica Pedro Nolasco Station, Cariacica Flexal Station or Viana Station.