- White House
- 6 min walk
- George Washington University
- 11 min walk
- National Museum of American History
- 2 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Washington, Club Quarters Hotel in Washington DC is in the city centre and near the airport. National Museum of American History and International Spy Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and L'Enfant Plaza. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Farragut West Station is just steps away and Farragut North Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- White House - 6 min walk
- George Washington University - 11 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 2 min drive
- National Museum of American History - 2 min drive
- Washington Monument - 2 min drive
- Farragut West Station - 1 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 4 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Soleil – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Club Quarters Hotel in Washington DC
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 130 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Club Quarters Washington DC Hotel
- Club Quarters Washington DC
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Club Quarters in Washington DC
- Club Quarters In Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Hotel in Washington DC Hotel
- Club Quarters Hotel in Washington DC Washington
- Club Quarters Hotel in Washington DC Hotel Washington