Washington Hotels from SG$90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Oct,2020
Where to stay in Washington
Downtown Washington D.C.
4.5/5Wonderful!(156 area reviews)
Art galleries, museums and theaters as well as vibrant entertainment, nightlife and shopping districts await in this city center neighborhood.
4.5/5Wonderful!(14 area reviews)
A pleasant suburb on the banks of the Potomac River, home to the city’s oldest buildings, great shops and stylish bars.
4.5/5Wonderful!(91 area reviews)
Funky shops, historic houses and fascinating museums have turned this once-exclusive neighborhood into a fun-loving bohemian district.
4/5Very Good!(41 area reviews)
Home to the emblematic U.S. Capitol Building, this central neighborhood is famous for its historic landmarks, markets, museums and nightlife.
4.5/5Wonderful!(39 area reviews)
Once a crumbling DC district; now a pleasant area where government buildings meet a cool student and artistic hub.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Washington, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, important monuments and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its theatres, entertainment and shopping. Top sights in the city include Ford's Theater, White House and United States Capitol.
- There are 746 hotels and other accommodation options in Washington
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in College Park, MD (CGS), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) away
Getting around Washington
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Washington is easy. Nearby metro stations include 7th St. Convention Center Station, Gallery Place Chinatown Station and Center Station. If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Washington Union Station.
Dressing for Washington
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Washington is 1008 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C