- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- George Washington University
- 6 min walk
- Kennedy Center
- 15 min walk
- White House
- 16 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Washington, One Washington Circle Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. White House and Lincoln Memorial are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and L'Enfant Plaza. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- George Washington University - 6 min walk
- Kennedy Center - 15 min walk
- White House - 16 min walk
- Washington Monument - 3 min drive
- Lincoln Memorial - 6 min drive
- Foggy Bottom Station - 4 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 5 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- DC at Circle Bistro – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days.
About this property
One Washington Circle Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.00 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- One Washington Circle Hotel
- One Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- Hotel One Washington Circle
- One Washington Circle Dc
- One Washington Circle
- One Washington Circle Hotel Hotel
- One Washington Circle Hotel Washington
- One Washington Circle Hotel Hotel Washington
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great stay for a decent price !!! The only issue was the proximity to the hospital so the ambulance sirens woke me up once but other than that great value for money.