Bethesda Hotels from SG$92
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Oct,2020
Reviewed on 22 Oct,2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct,2020
Reviewed on 22 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 28 Oct,2020
Reviewed on 11 Aug,2020
Reviewed on 24 Oct,2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bethesda, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes, gardens and museums. White House, Lincoln Memorial and Ford's Theater are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 71 hotels and other accommodation options in Bethesda
- The closest major airport is in College Park, MD (CGS), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) away
Getting around Bethesda
With so many choices for transport, seeing Bethesda is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Bethesda Center Station, Medical Center Station and Friendship Heights Station. If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Rockville Station.
Dressing for Bethesda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bethesda is 1008 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C