Overview of Hyatt Place Washington DC/US Capitol
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor)
Room (2 Queenbed & 1 Sofabed, High Floor)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible, Bathtub
About this area
Located in Washington's Capitol Hill neighbourhood, Hyatt Place Washington DC/US Capitol is in the city centre and near a metro station. International Spy Museum and National Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include White House and Washington Monument. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Gallaudet U Station is 5 minutes by foot.Visit our Washington travel guide
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 15 min walk
- Union Station Shopping Center - 16 min walk
- Gallaudet University - 16 min walk
- Capital One Arena - 10 min drive
- International Spy Museum - 11 min drive
- Gallaudet U Station - 5 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 17 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Hyatt Place Washington DC/US Capitol
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 43.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
They’ve thought of everything, even have a noise machine in each room to drown out sounds of sirens and such. Great shower and beds! Breakfast food was delicious with lots of variety. Excellent all around!