- United States Capitol
- 8 min walk
- 12 min walk
- Capital One Arena
- 13 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the historical district, Liaison Washington Capitol Hill is in Washington's Capitol Hill neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Washington Monument and White House are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Union Station Shopping Center and CityCenterDC. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife.Visit our Washington travel guide
- United States Capitol - 8 min walk
- Newseum - 12 min walk
- Capital One Arena - 13 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 15 min walk
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum - 17 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 6 min walk
- Judiciary Square Station - 6 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Art and Soul – Restaurant with a bar.
About this property
Liaison Washington Capitol Hill
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay.
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.68 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/Valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 15.00 for adults and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 50 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 59.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liaison Capitol Hill DC Hotel
- Liaison Hotel
- Liaison Capitol Hill DC
- Liaison Washington Capitol Hill Hotel
- Liaison Washington Capitol Hill Washington
- Liaison Washington Capitol Hill Hotel Washington
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The blow dryer didn’t work, cabinet door fell off, the chair was broken and pieces of leather just dangling off the chair... are minor issues when compared to attitude of staffs. I called politely to report the blow dryer is broken and asked for a working one and the night shift staff just said ‘ok’ and ignored me. I called again and she just simply hanged up on me. I went downstairs with wet hair and the dryer in my hand but was ignored by the two staffs who were chatting non stop. A few moments later they looked at me looking annoyed and told me to go back to my room, they will send another hair dryer up... Just wow.... the only thing good about this ‘hotel’ is the location. I would NOT recommend this hotel.