Overview of POD DC
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre, POD DC is in Washington's Chinatown neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. International Spy Museum and National Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Gallery Place Chinatown Station is 3 minutes by foot and 7th St. Convention Center Station is 9 minutes.Visit our Washington travel guide
- Capital One Arena - 5 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 5 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Newseum - 11 min walk
- National Museum of Natural History - 15 min walk
- Gallery Place Chinatown Station - 3 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 17 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Crimson Diner – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Crimson View – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: USD 25.95 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We loved everything about this experience. Whisky bar was really nice. Parking a little far but the walk was fine and allowed you to see more scenery.