- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Anderson House Museum
- 1 min walk
- Phillips Collection
- 1 min walk
- Dupont Circle
- 5 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre, The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C. is in Washington's Dupont Circle neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. White House and Lincoln Memorial are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Dupont Circle Station is just steps away and Farragut North Station is 13 minutes by foot.Visit our Washington travel guide
- Anderson House Museum - 1 min walk
- Phillips Collection - 1 min walk
- Dupont Circle - 5 min walk
- George Washington University - 16 min walk
- White House - 9 min drive
- Dupont Circle Station - 3 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 18 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Sally – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
- The Market – Café offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fairfax Embassy Row Washington D.C.
- Fairfax Embassy Row Washington D.C. Hotel
- Fairfax D.C. Hotel
- Fairfax D.C.
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel Washington Dc
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row Washington D.C.
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C. Hotel
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C. Washington
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C. Hotel Washington
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Just your basic hotel. More of that old classical feel. But my room was outdated. TV was old and the picture quality was crap. Room had dust on the phone and lamps. Carpet was old and had randomly patched pieces lol