Visiting Wenatchee - Lake Chelan
Travellers to Wenatchee - Lake Chelan give high marks for the shopping, riverfront and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its beer and baseball.
- There are 508 hotels and other accommodation options in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan
- The closest major airport is in Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), 43.4 mi (69.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Wenatchee - Lake Chelan
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Leavenworth Station or Wenatchee Columbia Station. Wenatchee - Lake Chelan may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Wenatchee - Lake Chelan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of -5°C
- Wenatchee - Lake Chelan gets about 290 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -4°C