Xiamen Hotels from SG$84
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Xiamen has to offer including the parks, university setting and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its musical theatre. Top sights in the city include Wanshi Botanical Garden, Cultural Art Center and Nanputuo Temple.
- There are 385 hotels and other accommodation options in Xiamen
- The closest major airport is in Xiamen (XMN-Xiamen Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kinmen Island (KNH), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) away
Dressing for Xiamen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- About 1149 millimetres of rain falls on Xiamen each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°C