Visitors can enjoy all that Yoron has to offer including the seafood restaurants and sightseeing tours. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. In Yoron, there are 4 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Yoron
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Yoron gets about 1289 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°C