- Side West Beach
- 6 min walk
- Süral Shopping Center
- 3 min drive
- 3 min drive
- Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.)
- 48 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Side, Tui Magic Life Jacaranda - All Inclusive is on a private beach. Side Agora and Temple of Tyche are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Side West Beach and Side East Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Aquapark.Visit our Side travel guide
- Side West Beach - 6 min walk
- Süral Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- Aquapark - 3 min drive
- Side Harbor - 14 min drive
- Lykia Links Antalya - 24 min drive
- Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.) - 51 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Tui Magic Life Jacaranda - All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- TUI Magic Life Jacaranda Resort
- TUI Magic Life Jacaranda Resort Side
- TUI Magic Life Jacaranda Hotel Side
- TUI Magic Life Jacaranda Hotel
- Jacaranda Hotels Side All Inclusive
- TUI Magic Life Jacaranda All Inclusive
- Tui Magic Life Jacaranda - All Inclusive Side
- Tui Magic Life Jacaranda - All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The facilities and options for the kids are really great. The down side relates to the fact that the rooms and level of services pertaining more to adults (SPA, Restaurants, Bed quality, etc.) are relatively low. Still as a family oriented resort it's really great. If you are looking for something with your spouse look elsewhere.