Ardfert Hotels from SG$94
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Ardfert has to offer including the golf courses, beaches and monuments. There are 107 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe), 32.6 mi (52.5 km) away.
Dressing for Ardfert
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Ardfert gets about 918 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C