Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Ashford
Other property types in Ashford
Leonardo London Heathrow Airport
Reviewed on 15 Sep,2020
Novotel London Heathrow Airport T1 T2 and T3
Reviewed on 4 Sep,2020
Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge
Reviewed on 18 Sep,2020
Hostels and More in Ashford
If you have a hard time finding a hostel in Ashford, there are 528 accommodation options within a 10-mile radius, and we'll help you pick one that works for you. For those who want to spend less on overnight costs and focus more on sightseeing, you can get great deals on Expedia.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Ashford?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're discovering new places, so here's some information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 12° C and night-time temperatures average 2° C
- April-June: 21° C is the daytime average and 4° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 22° C and night-time averages are around 9° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 16° C during the day and 3° C at night
- Average rainfall is 587 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Ashford?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might enjoy these places:Top Sights
- Windsor Castle
- The Lightbox
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Kensington Gardens
- Battersea Park
- Natural History Museum
- Buckingham Palace
- Brooklands Museum
How to Get to Ashford and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in London (LHR-Heathrow), located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) away from the city centre. An alternative is London (LGW-Gatwick), which is 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away. After you've arrived, you may want to make use of public transport. If you're looking to see more of the surrounding area, head over to Ashford Station to take a train.