Travellers to Ashford will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Windsor Castle, Legoland and The Lightbox.
- There are 5843 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Ashford
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Ashford Station. Ashford might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ashford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 587 millimetres of rain falls on Ashford each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°F