Khairedza Rahmi on trover
Balok Hotels from SG$45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Balok
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors to Balok are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, bars and art.
- You'll find 183 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuantan
- The closest major airport is in Kuantan (KUA-Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Balok
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Balok gets about 60 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Balok?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Balok, will I receive a refund?
Yes! Most hotel room reservations are fully refundable if cancelled prior to the hotel’s cancellation deadline, which often is within 24-48 hours of your check-in date. If you have a non-refundable reservation, it might still be possible to cancel it and get a refund within 24 hours of booking. Enter dates and click on “Search”, then you can filter by “free cancellation” to view the best deals available in Balok.