Bantry Hotels from SG$130
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Aug,2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Bantry are sure to enjoy the gardens and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and scenic setting. Top sights around the area include Bantry House and Dun Na Sead.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Bantry
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 34.9 mi (56.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bantry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Bantry gets about 1034 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°C