Bogense Hotels from SG$180
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Aug,2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Bogense has to offer including the waterfront, churches and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums. Around the area, top sights include Brandts Klaedefabrik, Funen Art Museum and Hans Christian Andersen Museum. In Bogense, there are 29 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Bogense
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Bogense gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C