- Parco Nord Arena
- 5 min drive
- 6 min drive
- Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi)
- 11 min drive
- FICO Eataly World
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Near theme parks, Holiday Inn Bologna - Fiera is in an area with good shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include FICO Eataly World and Piazza Maggiore, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Ducati Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Unipol Arena or Ippodromo Arcoveggio.Visit our Bologna travel guide
- Parco Nord Arena - 5 min drive
- Bologna Botanical Gardens - 6 min drive
- BolognaFiere - 6 min drive
- FICO Eataly World - 11 min drive
- Sant'Orsola Malpighi Hospital - 13 min drive
- Bologna Fiere Station - 4 min drive
- Cà dell'Orbo Station - 7 min drive
- Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Spazio Meraville – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn Bologna - Fiera
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tourist tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax is 5 percent of the room price, excluding VAT and additional services, but will not exceed a maximum equivalent amount of EUR 5 per person, per night. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 6 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Express Bologna Fiera Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Fiera Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Bologna Fiera
- Holiday Inn Express Fiera
- Holiday Inn Express Bologna-Fiera Hotel Bologna
- Holiday Bologna Fiera Bologna
- Holiday Inn Bologna - Fiera Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bologna - Fiera Bologna
- Holiday Inn Bologna - Fiera Hotel Bologna
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This Holiday Inn was more than I expected. Its near the new FICO-Eataly eatery and market. Along with many other dining an shopping near-by. The staff was amazing and very friendly.