Bologna Hotels from SG$80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Bologna, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, university vibe and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes, cathedrals and shopping. Top sights in the city include Piazza Maggiore, Palazzo Comunale and Communal Collection of Fine Arts.
- There are 532 hotels and other accommodation options in Bologna
- The closest major airport is in Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Bologna
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Bologna Central Station, Bologna Rimesse Station or Bologna San VItale Station. Bologna might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bologna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bologna is 716 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C