- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Mercure Bologna Centro
Choose dates to view prices
Privilege, Superior Room
About this area
Located in Bologna, Mercure Bologna Centro is connected to a shopping centre. Notable landmarks in the area include Piazza Maggiore and FICO Eataly World, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Ducati Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Unipol Arena or Land Rover Arena.Visit our Bologna travel guide
- Via Indipendenza - 5 min walk
- Cinema Lumiere - 13 min walk
- Land Rover Arena - 15 min walk
- Bologna Botanical Gardens - 17 min walk
- Via Zamboni - 19 min walk
- Bologna Central Station - 1 min walk
- Cerotolo Station - 10 min drive
- Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi) - 20 min drive
About this property
Mercure Bologna Centro
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tourist tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax is 5 percent of the room price, excluding VAT and additional services, but will not exceed a maximum equivalent amount of EUR 5 per person, per night. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Super convenient to the train station!! Lovely staff on check in. Very comfortable room, even if a little dated. We had a cool view of the courtyard. Nice place to stop on the way through.