Overview of NH Bologna Villanova
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Standard Room (Extra Bed 2 adults + 1 child)
Standard Room (Extra Bed 3 adults)
Family Room (Extra Extra Large)
About this area
Located in Bologna's Villanova neighbourhood, NH Bologna Villanova is in the business district and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Piazza Maggiore and FICO Eataly World, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Ducati Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Unipol Arena or Ippodromo Arcoveggio.
- Bellaria Hospital - 6 min drive
- Villa Laura Hospital - 8 min drive
- BolognaFiere - 9 min drive
- FICO Eataly World - 14 min drive
- Sant'Orsola Malpighi Hospital - 18 min drive
- Cà dell'Orbo Station - 3 min drive
- Bologna Fiere Station - 7 min drive
- Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- NH Villanova – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
About this property
NH Bologna Villanova
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tourist tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax is 5 percent of the room price, excluding VAT and additional services, but will not exceed a maximum equivalent amount of EUR 5 per person, per night. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.