Families will find kid-friendly activities in Brantford, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Cosy and secluded, this city also attracts tourists with its hockey.
- You'll find 88 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Hamilton
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away
Getting around Brantford
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Brantford Station. Brantford might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Brantford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of -7°C
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Brantford each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -9°C