Visitors to Braunschweig are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, entertainment choices and monuments.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Braunschweig
- The closest major airport is in Hannover (HAJ), 37.3 mi (60.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Braunschweig
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Braunschweig Central Station or Braunschweig-Gliesmarode Station. Braunschweig might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Braunschweig
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Braunschweig gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C