Overview of Monita Hostels
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Shared Dormitory, Balcony (2A+3A -. 12 PAX BALCONY)
Shared Dormitory, Women only, Shared Bathroom (3D - 6 PAX)
Shared Dormitory, Shared Bathroom (4A - 8 PAX)
Shared Dormitory, Shared Bathroom (4B - 6PAX)
Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom (4E)
Shared Dormitory, Shared Bathroom (2D - 6 PAX)
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom (5th Floor)
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed (6th Floor)
Shared Dormitory, Balcony (2B + 3B - 6 PAX BALCONY)
Twin Room (2E)
Cuarto Privado con Cama Matrimonial (4D)
Cuarto Privado con Cama Matrimonial (3E)
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires's San Telmo neighbourhood, Monita Hostels is in the city centre and near a metro station. Plaza de Mayo and Obelisco are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Plaza San Martin and Japanese Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera.Visit our Buenos Aires travel guide
- Plaza de Mayo - 14 min walk
- Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral - 14 min walk
- Casa Rosada - 16 min walk
- Women's Bridge - 7 min drive
- Barolo Palace - 9 min drive
- Belgrano Station - 7 min walk
- Buenos Aires Independencia Station - 12 min walk
- Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: ARS 0 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: ARS 3.5 for adults and ARS 3.5 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
El hostal está bastante céntrico y accesible. Las habitaciones son cómodas y limpias, con enchufes y lámparas en tu propia cama, además de cortina que te brinda cierta intimidad. Los baños podrían mejorarlos, principalmente las duchas, algunas con fugas, sin lugar a para colocar tus artículos de baño. Desayuno bien. El staff muy agradable y servicial.