Visitors can enjoy all that Campinas has to offer including the churches, coffee shops and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights in the city include Portugal Park and Hopi Hari Theme Park.
- There are 366 hotels and other accommodation options in Campinas
- The closest major airport is in Campinas (VCP-Viracopos - Campinas Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.), 51.3 mi (82.5 km) away
Getting around Campinas
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Campinas Center Station, Valinhos Station or Jaguariuna Guedes Station. Campinas might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Campinas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- About 45 millimetres of rain falls on Campinas each year
- Hottest months are usually November and February with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 14°C