Cape Town Hotels from SG$44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 18 Mar,2020
Where to stay in Cape Town
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
Blending modern buildings with colourful period structures, the architecture at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront reflects its vibrant, cosmopolitan atmosphere.
4.5/5Wonderful!(51 area reviews)
Stunning sunsets and perfect blue water, scuba diving, mountain scenery and beachfront restaurants all make this one of Cape Town’s most popular beach suburbs.
4/5Very Good!(39 area reviews)
Bring the kids to the playgrounds and cafés in this dynamic, rejuvenated coastal area in the shadow of a mossy mountain.
4.5/5Wonderful!(11 area reviews)
Browse stalls and enjoy live music in the harbor market, trek along the mountain trails and surf atop Atlantic swells.
3.5/5Good!(8 area reviews)
Learn about the rich Malay culture and history in this lively and quirky area of museums and brightly painted buildings.
Visiting Cape Town
Travellers to Cape Town give high marks for the magnificent mountain views, local tours and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, wineries and seafood. Top sights in the city include Table Mountain, Greenmarket Square and Castle of Good Hope.
- There are 2455 hotels and other accommodation options in Cape Town
- The closest major airport is in Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cape Town
With so many transport options, exploring all of Cape Town is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transport at Esplanade Station, Woodstock Station and Salt River Station. To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Cape Town Station or Cape Town Bellville Station.
Dressing for Cape Town
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Cape Town gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 26°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 8°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cape Town?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cape Town, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Cape Town?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Cape Town?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Cape Town?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Cape Town?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Cape Town?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Cape Town?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Cape Town?
What's the best golf hotel in Cape Town?
Recent Reviews in Cape Town
More trip options
- Hotels in Cape Town by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cape Town Airport
- Areas of Cape Town
- Hotels near Cape Town Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cape Town
- More Hotel Options in Cape Town
- Cape Town Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Cape Town
- Hotels Near Cape Town
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends