Overview of Hotel Almirante Cartagena - Colombia
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Ocean View
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View
About this area
Located on the beach, Hotel Almirante Cartagena - Colombia is in Bocagrande neighbourhood and is connected to a shopping centre. Clock Tower and Plaza Santo Domingo are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Cartagena Fishing Club, or check out an event or a game at Jaime Moron Stadium. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, snorkelling and waterskiing adventures can be found near the property.
- Bocagrande Beach - 2 min walk
- Castillo Grande Beach - 9 min walk
- Naval Museum Cartagena - 6 min drive
- Caribbean Naval Museum - 6 min drive
- Hospital Naval de Cartagena - 8 min drive
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- CAFETERIA LOS CORALES – Ocean-view buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- RESTAURANTE EL ALCATRAZ – Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- RESTAURANTE PLAZA REAL – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- PIZZERIA ALMIRANTE – Ocean-view theme restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Hotel Almirante Cartagena - Colombia
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 80000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: COP 14996 per night
- Early check-in fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This room had a great view of the ocean, even tho it was partial, it was amazing. And only on the 15th floor. The king size bed was perfect too. a few of the plug ins didn’t work, but small setback for the rest of this wonderful room.