Visiting Coffs Harbour
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Coffs Harbour, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rainforests.
- There are 179 hotels and other accommodation options in Coffs Harbour
- The closest major airport is in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS), 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Grafton, NSW (GFN), 37.5 mi (60.3 km) away
Getting around Coffs Harbour
With so many ways to get around, exploring Coffs Harbour is simple. Head over to Urunga Station for metro transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Coffs Harbour Station. You can find out about water transport options at the local marina.
Dressing for Coffs Harbour
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Coffs Harbour is 1478 millimetres
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C