Visiting Nambucca Heads
Visitors to Nambucca Heads are sure to enjoy the rivers, bars and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Nambucca Heads
- The closest major airport is in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ), 54.6 mi (87.9 km) away
Getting around Nambucca Heads
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Nambucca Heads Station. Nambucca Heads might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Nambucca Heads
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- About 1478 millimetres of rain falls on Nambucca Heads each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C