Colomadu Hotels from SG$13
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Jan,2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Colomadu has to offer including the spas and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 106 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Solo
- The closest major airport is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.), 1.8 mi (3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away
Dressing for Colomadu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Colomadu gets about 1301 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 23°C