You get what you pay for I guess. Pretty bland hotel, tiny room, basic amenities. We moved after one night to a much more vibrant hotel at same price.
- 2 min walk
- Santa Catalina Convent
- 6 min walk
- 6 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Cusco's Cusco Historic Center neighbourhood, La Casona de Rimacpampa is in the city centre and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. Planetarium Cusco and Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
- Coricancha - 2 min walk
- Santa Catalina Convent - 6 min walk
- Hatunrumiyoc - 6 min walk
- Museo de Arte Popular - 7 min walk
- Cusco Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Cusco Wanchaq Station - 10 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 6 min drive
About this property
La Casona de Rimacpampa
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10.00 (one-way), (from 5 to 10 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Casona Rimacpampa Hotel Cusco
- Casona Rimacpampa Hotel
- Casona Rimacpampa Cusco
- La Casona de Rimacpampa Hotel
- La Casona de Rimacpampa Cusco
- La Casona de Rimacpampa Hotel Cusco
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great little hotel, amazing friendly staff, close to the main square, delicious breakfast, would recommend!