Staffs were so well-trained, friendly, and helpful that I stayed there with very good feeling. Duty manager, team leader, staffs, everyone was very nice.
1. Window in the first room I got in had some gap between glass and frame so some noise from outside unit of refrigerator for hotel restaurant was a little disturbing. Then, their action was very quick. They sent an engineer to my room to fix the window problem even though it was at night. Even though he could not solve it perfectly at last, I was amazed by hotel's quick action and his nice attitude. On the second day, Ms. Kathy helped me find the most quiet room from some rooms available on the day by going around with me.
2. When my PC got power problem, male staffs at front desk were smart and found out which part had a problem. Then, they helped me find a cable for PC by telling me which shop to go and the price. Exactly at the shop, I got the one I needed.
3. A female staff at front desk kindly taught me that using taxi would be cheaper than Grab to go to and to come back from Hoian. If those staffs had not been that friendly, I would not have gotten that information.
4. All the staffs including front desk staffs, cleaners, maintenance engineers, and restaurant staffs was saying "Xin Chao (Hello)" to every guest whenever they saw any guest. Nice and cheerful feeling did I get by them.
5. Convenience store is just in front of the hotel.
6. Very easy to get taxi there.