History buffs will enjoy exploring Evora, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Walkable and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its cathedrals. In Evora, there are 50 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Evora
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Evora gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C