Travellers to Fatima give high marks for the cathedral and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments and spas. In Fatima, there are 50 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Fatima
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Fatima each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°C