Some staff are friendly, others are not. The room is not what I expected. The photo of hotel room were deceiving. It was not as nice in person.
- Fortezza da Basso
- 10 min walk
- Palazzo dei Congressi
- 13 min walk
- Gallery of the Academy of Florence
- 16 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Florence's San Lorenzo neighbourhood, Hotel La Fortezza is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower and Piazza del Duomo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nelson Mandela Forum or Visarno the Hippodrome. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Fortezza da Basso - 10 min walk
- Palazzo dei Congressi - 13 min walk
- Statue of David - 15 min walk
- Gallery of the Academy of Florence - 16 min walk
- Academy of Fine Arts - 17 min walk
- Florence Statuto Station - 9 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 9 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 16 min drive
About this property
Hotel La Fortezza
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 90 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Fortezza Florence
- Hotel Fortezza
- Fortezza Florence
- Hotel La Fortezza Hotel
- Hotel La Fortezza Florence
- Hotel La Fortezza Hotel Florence
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean and spacious hotel with a 3-5mins from the tram stop which takes you to main train station (2 stops) which makes it a great location. Breakfast spread is not international but has great selection of pastries, ham, cheese, cereal and yoghurt with options for hot drinks such as hot chocolate, cuppacino etc.