Travellers to Haiyan will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Haiyan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Haiyan gets about 37 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°F