- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Gorakan
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Hakone's Gora neighbourhood, Gorakan is near a train station. Hakone Gora Park and Hakone Kowakien Yunessun are worth visiting if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ōwakudani and Lake Ashi. Don't miss out on a visit to Mishima Sky Walk.
- Hakone Gora Park - 4 min walk
- Hakone Open Air Museum - 14 min walk
- Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 8 min drive
- Ōwakudani - 8 min drive
- Pola Museum of Art - 8 min drive
- Hakone Gora Station - 1 min walk
- Kowakidani Station - 2 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
See the real Japan
Very traditional experience, and great for a night or two max. Meals unbelievably good. Futon beds are not my fave (cos we aren't used to them). Nothing a chiropractor cant fix!! Haha