- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Adora Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, No Windows
Deluxe Twin Room, No Windows
Deluxe Room With Window
Deluxe Room, City View
Premium Deluxe Room
Triple Room (with Window)
Family Room, Balcony
Suite, City View
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City's District 1 neighbourhood, Adora Hotel is in the city centre. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City and War Remnants Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park. Saigon Skydeck and Saigon Culinary Arts Centre are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Ho Chi Minh City travel guide
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City - 5 min walk
- Ben Thanh Market - 5 min walk
- Independence Palace - 7 min walk
- Saigon Square - 7 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall - 8 min walk
- Saigon Railway Station - 15 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kelly Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: VND 500000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 545000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 315000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place and top spot.
Anh Hung was a massive help with anything we needed, and made our stay much more enjoyable.