- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of GK Central Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
Premium Double Room
Premium Twin Room
Signature Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Premier Double Room Plus Extra Bed
Premier Twin Room Plus Extra Bed
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
In the city centre, GK Central Hotel is in Ho Chi Minh City's District 1 neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Opera House and Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica and Independence Palace. Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Ho Chi Minh City travel guide
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City - 4 min walk
- Ben Thanh Market - 5 min walk
- Saigon Square - 6 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall - 7 min walk
- Independence Palace - 7 min walk
- Saigon Railway Station - 9 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- 99 Lounge – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
GK Central Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 550000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 404000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort