- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Good Vibes Central Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, No Windows
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Double Room
Superior Triple Room
Deluxe Triple Room, City View
Family Room, City View
Superior Twin Room
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City's District 1 neighbourhood, Good Vibes Central Hotel is in the city centre. Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area and Saigon Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park. Saigon Culinary Arts Centre and Saigon Skydeck are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Ho Chi Minh City travel guide
- Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area - 5 min walk
- Ben Thanh Market - 5 min walk
- Saigon Square - 10 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts - 11 min walk
- Independence Palace - 13 min walk
- Saigon Railway Station - 11 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Good Vibes Central Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: VND 500000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 600000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 700000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hotel was old and dirty. The bed was really hard and not comfortable at all. The wooden door looks as though it will collapse at any time. No amenities were provided and front desk was not helpful at all. They will not help us make the call to our travel agency and asked us to call them ouselves.