- Ben Thanh Market
- 6 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts
- 11 min walk
- Independence Palace
- 12 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
TD Central Hotel & Apartment is located in Ho Chi Minh City. Independence Palace and Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area and Ben Thanh Market. Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Ho Chi Minh City travel guide
- Ben Thanh Market - 6 min walk
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City - 8 min walk
- Saigon Square - 10 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts - 11 min walk
- Independence Palace - 12 min walk
- Saigon Railway Station - 13 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
TD Central Hotel & Apartment
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for VND 450000.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 450000.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Td Central & Ho Chi Minh City
- TD Central Hotel & Apartment Hotel
- TD Central Hotel & Apartment Ho Chi Minh City
- TD Central Hotel & Apartment Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
There's definitely plenty of room for improvement
Everything started out ok. I was able to check in quickly. The front desk employee who checked me in was quite helpful and friendly. The room (studio-size) I was assigned to was quite spacious and well appointed. The unit had a living room with TV, a small kitchenette with refrigerator and even a small dining room table. The hotel is definitely quite centrally located and within a 2-3 minute walk to Ben Thanh Market. Now he cons: the subsequent front desk clerks were quite unfriendly. I walked past them several times during my stay and was completely ignored. No hello or anything when I literally had to walk past their desk to get to the elevator. I'm sure that looking up to greet your guests when they arrive or leave the building would be very much appreciated by your guests. And the rooms, though big and centrally located has cons as well. There are street vendors who hawk their wares just outside of the hotel which under normal circumstances would be ok except they use those bullhorns which were on a constant loop to announce what they were selling from about 6am-12am. Breakfast was also just so-so. Lastly, the front desk was unattended when I was checking out to catch my flight. I had to leave my bags in the lobby to run up to the roof deck to ask the staff there to please help me look for the front desk staff but they couldn't understand me. I started yelling down the basement and someone who was sleeping finally appeared. Check out was unnecessarily stressful.