Overview of Hadley's Orient Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
About this area
In the city centre, Hadley's Orient Hotel is in Hobart's Hobart Central Business District neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Constitution Dock and Hobart Cruise Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Salamanca Market. Hobart Aquatic Centre and Subantarctic Plant House are also worth visiting.Visit our Hobart travel guide
- Franklin Square - 3 min walk
- Hobart Town Hall - 4 min walk
- Parliament House - 4 min walk
- Playhouse Theatre - 5 min walk
- Brooke Street Pier - 5 min walk
- Tasmanian Transport Museum Station - 9 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Orient Bar – Bar offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Mary Hadley Room – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Hadley's Orient Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 23.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 17.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hadley's Orient Hotel Hobart
- Hadley's Orient Hotel
- Hadley's Orient Hobart
- Hadley's Orient
- Grand Mercure Hobart Hadleys Hotel And Apartments
- Grand Accor Hadleys Hotel
- Hadley's Orient Hotel Hobart, Tasmania
- Hadley's Orient Hotel Hotel
- Hadley's Orient Hotel Hobart
- Hadley's Orient Hotel Hotel Hobart
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great old style hotel, great room good brekky close to everything very helpful receptionists