- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Wrest Point Casino
- 5 min walk
- University of Tasmania
- 18 min walk
- Salamanca Place
- 4 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Sandy Bay, Motel 429 is in the suburbs and on a river. Salamanca Place is a notable landmark, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Constitution Dock and Hobart Cruise Terminal. Hobart Aquatic Centre and Subantarctic Plant House are also worth visiting.
- Wrest Point Casino - 5 min walk
- University of Tasmania - 18 min walk
- Salamanca Market - 4 min drive
- Salamanca Place - 4 min drive
- Mount Nelson Lookout - 8 min drive
- Tasmanian Transport Museum Station - 22 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per stay.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 11.00 and AUD 11.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Motel 429 Sandy Bay
- Motel 429
- 429 Sandy Bay
- Motel 429 Motel
- Motel 429 Sandy Bay
- Motel 429 Motel Sandy Bay
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We don't usually like to stay in motels but this was a really impressive one. The presentation of the place and its facilities was perfect. Lovely clean bed linen, bathroom etc. It is conveniently located and the staff are friendly and efficient. I was even offered a small carton of milk on arrival. So often you arrive at a place and they provide coffee and tea making but no milk. This place understands what's important.