Overview of Gloucester Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Room - Harbour View
Queen Room - Harbour View
Luxury Queen Room - Harbour View
Premier Queen Room - Harbour View
Cosmopolitan Queen Bed Room
Convention Queen Bed Room
About this area
Located in Hong Kong's Wan Chai neighbourhood, Gloucester Hotel is in the business district and by the ocean. Central Plaza and International Finance Centre are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Bay. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Happy Valley Race Course - 9 min walk
- Wan Chai Road - 10 min walk
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 10 min walk
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 13 min walk
- Victoria Park - 17 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 2 min drive
- Hong Kong Wan Chai Station - 11 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- TAPA Room – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Breakage deposit: HKD 500 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: HKD 151.8 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.