- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sol Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, No Windows
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Business Suite, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Quadruple Room
About this area
Located in Hsinchu, Sol Hotel is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Hsinchu City God Temple is a notable landmark and some of the area's popular attractions include Hsinchu Zoo and Little Ding-Dong Science Park. Green World Ecological Farm and Weiweijia Persimmon Farm are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Hsinchu travel guide
- East Gate - 3 min walk
- Hsinchu Sogo - 5 min walk
- Hsinchu City God Temple - 9 min walk
- Hsinchu City God Temple Night Market - 9 min walk
- Big City Mall - 10 min walk
- Hsinchu Station - 6 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 56 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between TWD 385 and TWD 550 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: TWD 1650 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: TWD 880.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent service, great hotel
Excellent hotel, booked 4 nights, got free upgrade, room is spacious, clean. Great service, we arrived at 1pm, check in at 3pm, we left luggage. When 3pm we back, luggage already in room. Hotel is in great location, next to river, lots of restaurants and shopping. Walking distance to Hsinchu station. We did not book breakfast so do not know. Anyway, will come back again if visit Hsinchu.