Visitors to Ilhabela are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, spas and monuments. In Ilhabela, there are 112 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Ilhabela
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- About 46 millimetres of rain falls on Ilhabela each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C